Policy on personal data processing based on REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the sale on this website “http://milanreports.com” (Website). The seller is Vito Angelè, with registered office in Via Fabio Filzi 131, Matino 73046 (Lecce), with fiscal code NGLVTI92L14B936U (Data Controller)
If you provide your explicit consent, the Data Controller shall process your personal data to send you promotional communications and/or newsletter regarding offered for sale by the Data Controller or by third parties.
Article 1. Purpose of the processing. Legal basis. Mandatory or optional nature of data provision and consequences of any refusal.
The Data Controller shall process the personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
- for administrative/accounting purposes. The legal basis for the processing is the Data Controller’s commitment to be compliance with a legal obligation or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, as the case may be;
- if you provide your explicit consent, for the Data Controller to send you newsletter and for market research purposes also aimed at evaluating the level of customer satisfaction and to send you promotional communications in relation to the of the Data Controller and / or third-parties, by email (marketing purposes); The legal basis for the processing is your consent;
- in order to answer to your requests by email. The provision of data is purely optional. However, as the said processing is necessary in order to respond to your request, your refusal to provide the relevant data will prevent you from obtaining answer from the customer care of the Data Controller. The legal basis for the processing is the Data Controller ‘s legitimate interest to perform these activities. This legitimate interest is equal to the user’s interest to receive answer by the Data Controller.
Consent to marketing purposes is purely optional. Failure to consent will have the following consequences.
Failure to consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes will prevent you to receive promotional communication and newsletter regarding of the Data Controller and/or third-parties and will prevent the Data Controller to carry out market research purposes aimed at evaluating the level of customer satisfaction.
It is understood that the Data Controller may use your personal data to comply with legal obligations and to perform the purchase contract.
You may revoke your consent using the relevant link indicated in any promotional email sent by the Data Controller.
Special Categories of Personal Data. Judicial Data.
The Data Controller does not process special categories of personal data nor judicial data.
If you have made a comment on an article on the Site, you will be able to publish it and thus make it visible to other users of the Site. You undertake to indemnify the Data Controller against any damage or harm, even potential, that you may suffer from the publication of your comment on the Site.
The Site may contain links, banners or other hypertext links to sites with which an affiliation relationship has been entered into. The Data Controller is not responsible for the provision of services and/or the sale of products by such entities. The Data Controller is also not responsible for the contents of such sites or for any errors and/or omissions and/or violations of law on their part.
Article 2. Methods of Processing Personal Data
The processing of your personal data will be carried out by electronic or automated means, in the manner and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality in accordance with the GDPR.
The information and methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services provided. Data will be managed and protected in environments where access is under constant control.
Article 3. Data Disclosure
- to all those parties (including Public Authorities) that have access to the data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures
- to companies, consultants or professionals in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and the management of the Data Controller’s hardware and software or which the Data Controller uses for the provision of its services
- to the companies that send the newsletters and/or other informative communications transmitted on behalf of the Data Controller
- to the employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller
- to all those public and/or private parties, natural and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms), where the communication is necessary or of practical use for the correct fulfilment of contractual obligations undertaken in relation to the services provided through the Website, and of legal obligations.
Your data may be disclosed only in anonymous and aggregated form for statistical or research purposes.
Article 4. Data Controller
You can contact the Data Controller, at the following addresses:
Vito Angelè Via Fabio Filzi 131, Matino 73046 (Lecce)
By telephone, calling: +39 3428111108
By email, writing to: email@example.com
By selecting the contact form on the Website.
You may address requests relating to the processing of your personal data to both the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer.
Article 5. Data Storage
Personal data will be stored according to the following logic: (i) for marketing purposes, until consent is revoked. For inactive users, personal data will be deleted after one year from the sending of the last email viewed; (ii) for legal defence purposes, until the judgement becomes final; (iii) for the purpose of complying with the law, for the time necessary for this purpose; (iv) for the purpose of performing any service requested through the Site, for the time necessary to execute the request.
Article 6. Rights of the Data Subject
Purstuant to GDPR (Article 13), you have the right to:
- request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to the withdrawal
- lodge a complaint before a supervisory authority (for instance, the Italian Data Protection Authority).
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised by making a request to at the contacts indicated above.
Article 7. Amedments
powered by legalblink